Architectural trade-offs for SoCs are getting complex with the Internet giving way to new technologies and usage models in connectivity, security and storage.
Aims Technology has developed NoC Architecture Explorer Tool - Aims Himalia just to bring in a solution to orthogonal requirements of achieving functionality and performance while meeting the structural requirement -
- Scalable Connectivity with Processors, IOs and Memories - impacts die size.
- Performance and Power - impacts practical usability of the chip.
- Structural Routability of the chip - impacts DFM and yield.
- Automated, GUI-based Tool
- Ideal for architectural exploration for optimal topology for SoC
- Powerful Tool for SoC Architects
- 4 Easy Steps
- Supports processors, IOs, and memories on the network
- Integrated with Aims Andromeda and Aims Milky Way NoC IP Offerings
For product details, please contact email@example.com or call 408-981-2453